Assignment #7


I am working on Assignment #7.



Question 1) Which category of Canadian Personalities interested you the most? Did you like the "we inspired", "we founded", "we fought", "we built" or "we governed" section the best? Why?



I was most interested in the "we built" category. I was most interested in the "we built" category because of the interesting lives of the people in the category. For example Samuel De Champlain. He founded the settlement of New France. (modern day Quebec)



Question 2) Which personality interested you the most? Why? Find an image of him or her to embed (add to the body of your post) and write, in your own words, a short description of what he or she did and why he or she is your favourite. If you get information from any source, you must credit it by creating a link to it (that includes information from the site that I've asked you to look at).



Samuel De Champlain interested me the most. Samuel De Champlain interested me the most because he mapped the route to most of Canada and founded the settlement of New France. (modern day Quebec)
I got my Information from this site

Question 3) In your post, suggest three more influential Canadian personalities that could be added to this site. Why did you choose these people? Which categories would they fit into?

The first influential Canadian personality I would like to recommend is Daniel Igali. The reason I chose Daniel Igali is because he was the first Canadian to become a wrestling champion which is a very big deal! The second influential Canadian personality I chose is David Suzuki. I chose David Suzuki because he has done so many thing so help preserve the earth for further generations. Also David Suzuki has been inspiring many of the youth all over the world which will benefit our earth. The last influential Canadian I chose is Roberta Bondar. I chose Roberta Bondar to be my final influential Canadian because she was the first female astronaut to go into space.
Daniel Igali would fit into the "We Inspired" category. David Suzuki would fit into the "We Inspired" category. Roberta Bondar would fit into the "We Inspired" category and the "We Fought" category.

Question #4) Which History-Maker did you have the most in common with? Were you able to figure it out from the clues given? What do you share with that person? What are some things that are different between you and that person?

I was most common with David McTaggart. I was not able to figure it out with the clues given. Both of us love to play tennis. He was a protester and was given the nickname of "Shadow Warrior" because of his bravery during protests. Me I would not protest because I'm too scared to find out what the police will do to me.

Question 8) One hundred years from now, (in 2109!) imagine that students are learning about Canadian History Makers and they discover you. What will you be remembered for? How were you a Canadian History Maker? You are using your imagination, so think about some things that you would like to accomplish in your life and imagine that you have all the accomplishments of your life to look back on. Write a short profile of yourself, imagining the contributions you have made to the future of Canada.

I will be remember for being the greatest wrestler of all time. I will also be remembered for holding the World Heavyweight Championship for the longest time in history. Also I will be remembered for opening a organization called "Strength For Life" which helps kids become stronger and more confident.

0 comments:

Post a Comment