2009 - 2109 Going Ahead A Century



I know that Christopher Moore's post about what the was happening from centuries before was very interesting. For 2109 he says " Haven't a clue". Well I think what I'm going to say is what will hapen somewhat. I think in the year 2109 the earth will either be great compared to now or extremely horrible compared to now. The first thing that will happen to the earth is the plannet with rott from the inner core and the inner core will break and the earths surface will be fallen into molten lava. The second thing that will happen is mankind will become much smarter than now. Somehow scientists will be able make the earth very strong and will prevent the bad things from happening. Since mankind will be smarter people will stop their habbits of polution and make the earth a better place for all.

2 comments:

Damien | February 27, 2009 at 1:35 PM

Yo that video you have isnt real : / I dont think the great wall of china got flooded with lava :/

Jaspreet Gill | February 27, 2009 at 1:48 PM

Lol duh its just interesting ...
Think about it if I were you I'd use my brain before posting
Everyone knows thats fake..

Post a Comment